A healthy prostate is something most men take for granted… until “problems” start cropping up. What sort of problems are we talking about?
- Frequent urination…
- ‘Stop and go’ urination…
- Unable to empty the bladder… Waking in the night several times to urinate…
- Weaker urine flow…
- Embarrassing ‘wet marks’ on your pants after urinating
- A subtle pressure deep within your groin area
products li ]]>
), our testosterone levels decrease naturally. Flooding our bodies when we’re young, we max out our testosterone levels while in our late teens. From then on, it’s a very slow, but steady decrease. However, we modern guys have some problems our granddads didn’t: Estrogenic con ]]>
both in women AND men.
- Saw Palmetto: For years, Saw Palmetto has been known to have many beneficial properties, especially with reducing urinary symptoms and problems due to an enlarged prostate. In fact, its usage has been dated all the way back to the Mayans and Seminole Indians. In Europe, Saw Palmetto extract is thought to be so powerful, it’s a licensed product in several countries.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Pumpkin Seed Extract works in combination with Saw Palmetto in reducing the size of an enlarged prostate, helping toimprove urinary flow and decrease frequency of urination. A prime source of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, Pumpkin Seed Extract is also rich in Vitamin E, a highly recommended nutrient for a healthy cardio-vascular system.
- Lycopene: This nutrient found in red tomatoes is a powerful antioxidant offering a host of health benefits. In addition to its anti-aging and antioxidant effects, Lycopene has also been shown to guard against prostate cancer and other types of cancers. Lycopene also assists with preventing cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and even fertility problems in men.
- Flaxseed Oil: A wonderful source of alpha-linolenic (ALA) essential fatty acids, evidentiary research has suggested Flaxseed Oil can isolate and kill off cancer cells without harming healthy ones. In addition to helping reduce the risk of prostate cancer, Flaxseed Oil also helps to lower cholesterol, alleviate stomach issues, promote skin health, and relieve stress.
- Vitamin E: A true wonder nutrient, Vitamin E is also one that’s been leached out of our soils and our food supply. Essential for a healthy prostate, did you know that Vitamin E actually lowered the incidence of prostate cancer by 33% in a large study of smokers in Finland? It is important to note that only the natural form of Vitamin E should be taken – as found in MX Prostate Factor ™.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening Primrose Oil was reported in the Journal of Urology in helping to prevent prostate problems. Acting as a powerful 5-alpha-reductase type II inhibitor, this aids in reducing benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – an enlarged prostate. Rich in GLA, (Gamma-Linolenic Acid), Evening Primrose Oil is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Chronic inflammation is now thought to be an underlying cause of many modern day ailments.