A healthy prostate is something most men take for granted… until “problems” start cropping up. What sort of problems are we talking about?
- Frequent urination…
- ‘Stop and go’ urination…
- Unable to empty the bladder… ]]>
- Weaker urine flow…
- Embarrassing ‘wet marks’ on your pants after urinating
- A subtle pressure deep within your groin area
>Waking in the night several times to urinate…
Starting off slowly at first, these are just the initial warning signs that so
mething is not right. Unfortunately, modern diets and modern life styles aren’t helping us men.
Prostate Problems – A Sign of Testosterone Depletion
As we men grow older, we sleep less (so we use products li
ke alteril), our testosterone levels decrease naturally. Flooding our bodies when we’re young, we max out our testosterone levels while in our late teens. From then on, it’s a very slow, but steady decrease.
However, we modern guys have some problems our granddads didn’t: Estrogenic con
The very building blocks of modern life – plastics, antibiotics and medicines – are causing a seismic shift in the hormonal balance of nature.
- Plastics – According to the Environmental Health Perspective, common, every day plastics leech out
chemicals which mimic female estrogen in the human body – both in women AND men.
- Our livestock are injected with antibiotics and hormones – which once again shifts the balance towards increased female hormone production. Once we chow down on those tasty burg
ers and steak, we get another dose of female hormones.
- Birth control pills and other hormonal medicines don’t just magically disappear after ingesting – they find their way into our water supply (even after water treatment filtration) and back into our bodies.
If you’re a guy, your dwindling testosterone levels now have to compete with female hormone “invaders” – and all the unwanted consequences that brings.
Lower Physical Activity – Another Culprit
When our granddads did a day’s work, they worked hard! Strenuous physical labor was the norm, not the exception. All this activity stimulated the body to keep pumping out testosterone. Other things that might increase testosterone levels include things like home remedies for rosacea, working out at the gym, and eating hotdogs.
But sitting in an office or driving to the corner stores aren’t very physical activities, so our testosterone levels fall off due to a “negative feedback” response. Our bodies are fooled into thinking we don’t need that much testosterone anymore.
In and of itself, the symptoms mentioned above pale in comparison to prostate cancer. Again, it appears that many cancers are on the rise – and poor nutrition is thought to be one of the main culprits.
Now, you may very well read on other nutritional sites that are scare mongering you about “how an enlarged prostate will eventually lead to cancer”. This is false! An enlarged prostate is not cancer, neither does it raise your risk for getting prostate cancer.
But one thing is absolutely certain… it is far, far better to PREVENT cancer from happening, than treating it after it does. With prostate cancer this is doubly true, as the surgery and radiation procedures can render a man impotent for life.
Nourishing Your Prostate With The
ESSENTIAL Nutrients You Need!
In MX Prostate Factor, we’ve developed what we believe is one of the finest and most effective prostate support supplements on the market.
Each ingredient is 100% natural, and carefully researched and studied for effectiveness in directly addressing prostate problems – from an enlarged prostate to the much more serious prostate cancer risk.
We also wanted the bio-nutrients in MX Prostate Factor to be synergistic – each one enhancing the other. Plus, they also had to boost overall physical health as well, since the human body is a holistic organism and not just a collection of isolated organs.
Here’s what you’ll find in every MX Prostate Factor capsule:
- Saw Palmetto: For years, Saw Palmetto has been known to have many beneficial properties, especially with reducing urinary symptoms and problems due to an enlarged prostate. In fact, its usage has been dated all the way back to the Mayans and Seminole Indians. In Europe, Saw Palmetto extract is thought to be so powerful, it’s a licensed product in several countries.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Pumpkin Seed Extract works in combination with Saw Palmetto in reducing the size of an enlarged prostate, helping toimprove urinary flow and decrease frequency of urination. A prime source of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, Pumpkin Seed Extract is also rich in Vitamin E, a highly recommended nutrient for a healthy cardio-vascular system.
- Lycopene: This nutrient found in red tomatoes is a powerful antioxidant offering a host of health benefits. In addition to its anti-aging and antioxidant effects, Lycopene has also been shown to guard against prostate cancer and other types of cancers. Lycopene also assists with preventing cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and even fertility problems in men.
- Flaxseed Oil: A wonderful source of alpha-linolenic (ALA) essential fatty acids, evidentiary research has suggested Flaxseed Oil can isolate and kill off cancer cells without harming healthy ones. In addition to helping reduce the risk of prostate cancer, Flaxseed Oil also helps to lower cholesterol, alleviate stomach issues, promote skin health, and relieve stress.
- Vitamin E: A true wonder nutrient, Vitamin E is also one that’s been leached out of our soils and our food supply. Essential for a healthy prostate, did you know that Vitamin E actually lowered the incidence of prostate cancer by 33% in a large study of smokers in Finland? It is important to note that only the natural form of Vitamin E should be taken – as found in MX Prostate Factor ™.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Evening Primrose Oil was reported in the Journal of Urology in helping to prevent prostate problems. Acting as a powerful 5-alpha-reductase type II inhibitor, this aids in reducing benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – an enlarged prostate. Rich in GLA, (Gamma-Linolenic Acid), Evening Primrose Oil is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Chronic inflammation is now thought to be an underlying cause of many modern day ailments.
Give Your Prostate What It Truly Needs… Just like we need wartrol to help clear warts on our skin – we also need zetaclear to get rid of nail fungs. However, we need something special for our prostate health…
Just 1 easy to swallow MX Prostate Factor capsule in the morning, and you’ll be set for the entire day. You’ll be taking that first, all important step in maximizing your prostate health.
There’s no need to suffer through years of continual discomfort and embarrassment because of an enlarged prostate. MX Prostate Factor can help – we guarantee it. And if you’re a man who suffers from snoring, we stringly suggest you check out – zquiet.